Donations towards server fund so far this month.

£0.00 / £100.00 per month
Page:
Home > A-Series EFI / Injection >

Steve220

255 Posts
Member #: 11017

Shropshire

Finally dialled in rolling anti-lag. Great fun! Over 4k, push the brake test switch on the dash and it holds the rpm where you have it, give the car full throttle and will boost to 14psi, let go of the switch and the car shoots off! Also spits flames.. because i'm a child.

Got the rocker cover and top boost pipe powdercoated in crackle black, added some heat proofing and reflective tape in the affected areas.

Cole at Classic Mini DIY sorted me out with his new DBW pedal set up. This has a much stronger spring than the current set up, so makes it drive more OEM.

Time between shows meant i had time to sort the crank oil seal, replace the clutch release bearing and refurb the clutch slave cylinder (was leaking badly).

Then added a DSN oil cap for good measure.

Got to Stanford Hall BMC meet, took a look at the Jet kit on the Minisport stand.. looked awful.

So now show season is over, i've got a mapping session at EFI Parts on 4 November, and the front suspension is coming apart as there's a rattle over light bumps thats been present on the car since 2019 that needs addressing.

Home > A-Series EFI / Injection >
Users viewing this thread: none. (+ 1 Guests)  
To post messages you must be logged in!
Username: Password:
Page: